1. What are the new regulations? KVPOA RULES AND REGULATIONS: • Page 10: Safety and Insurance #4: “Due to the extreme wildfire danger in the area and a condition of issuing casualty insurance, all open flame grill devices, covered or uncovered, with the exception of those provided by KVPOA, are banned on all Kingswood Village property, including but not limited to common areas, parking lots, entry decks, and decks. Electric grills are allowed to be used on decks, but must be
KINGSWOOD VILLAGE POOL RULES (Pool, Exercise Room, Sauna) 1. These facilities are for the exclusive use of KVPOA homeowners, guests, and renters.
2. Any person using these facilities is responsible for keeping them orderly and leaving them clean.
3. Any person using these facilities does so at his/her own risk. Lifeguards are not provided by KVPOA.
4. KVPOA assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles.
5. Owner’s key fob or card is required to enter the pool area